The mainstream media, academics and politicians like to chant the mantra that multiculturalism is a strength. The exact opposite is true, of course.
Any sane person knows this, instinctively.
The reason is that when the people of a country share the same culture, then they share the same values, ideals, beliefs and way of life. They treat each other in ways that everyone accepts. They partake in activities that everyone understands.
When these are not the case, then conflict arises.
Take Iceland, for example:
- Iceland is a monocultural country and is extraordinarily peaceful and prosperous.
- The people are friendly, they work hard, the rate of crime is very low and even though the country is awash in guns, the murder rate is one of the lowest in the world.
- Icelanders respect each other. They have created a high-trust society that saves for the future.
- The country’s Christian ethics and morality have laid a solid foundation for the great country it is today.
Now consider the multicultural countries like the U.S.A:
- Americans once thought that they had come upon the magic formula for multicultural peace. Of course, that was long ago when the country was largely monocultural and Christian.
- As the country has progressed into its new multicultural, multi-religious state, it is now coming apart at the seams.
- Not a day goes by that there isn’t some sort of violence erupting amongst cultural groups.
The American melting pot is now melting.
Not to mention poor old Europe that is being set on fire. Rising tensions, civil strive, crime and conflicts in Germany, Sweden, France, the Netherlands and Italy stem directly from the clash of civilizations amongst people of different cultures.
The same is happening in Canada. To think we are immune is irresponsible and dishonest. The increasing rates of crime, planned terror attacks, conflicts between religions and attacks upon our values and traditions proves the point that multiculturalism does not serve to enrich the country.
History clearly demonstrates that multiculturalism serves only to weaken a country to the breaking point.
When politicians, academics and billionaire social meddlers shout that multiculturalism is a strength, then we must be forceful in our reply:
Multiculturalism is Weakness. Multiculturalism is Conflict.
History, and the bodies of the dead, prove the point.